RE: [xsl] variable rtf as querystring in document uri

Subject: RE: [xsl] variable rtf as querystring in document uri
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:15:11 -0000
Variable "query" doesn't contain any tags. It's a tree containing a document
node, an element node, and an attribute node. If you want tags, you either
have to serialize the tree to lexical XML, or you have to write it as a
string variable rather than a tree fragment.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/