RE: [xsl] XSLT Question

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Question
From: "Brian Martinez" <Brian.Martinez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 12:52:37 -0700
I seriously doubt the problem lies in the xsl:stylesheet element.  The
xmlns:xsl attribute doesn't cause the processor to attempt to connect to
the W3 site; it just identifies the namespace in which XSLT elements
reside.

Since you haven't provided any other information, I can only guess that
the problem is possibly your input XML (is it very large?) or the output
it's generating.

Cheers,
b.

XSL