Re: [xsl] Problem getting margin-top to be zero

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem getting margin-top to be zero
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:27:41 +0100
Asbjxrn Thorsen wrote:
I need to tell xsl-fo exactly how big/small margin-top is going to be. In the case I am working with now I need to set it to zero. The problem however is that when I use FOP to generate ps-format I can't seem to get a top margin less than 21mm. How can I get a smaller top margin? The printer I'm using is able to print anywhere on the paper.

Which FOP version are you using? Also, which kind of margin-to to you refer to, do you mean the margin at the page top? Does the same problem occur if you produce PDF (in this case it is probably a defect in the PS renderer)?

J.Pietschmann