RE: [xsl] XSL limitations?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL limitations?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:35:32 -0000
There may be a bug in your XSLT code or there may be a bug in the Perl
script that processes the URL and passes the parameters to your XSLT code.
Without seeing either, one can't tell. There may even (less likely) be a bug
or limit in your XSLT processor, but without knowing which one you are
using, we're unlikely to be able to tell you.

There's no limit in the XSLT or XPath language itself that would account for
the problem.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/