RE: [xsl] XSL limitations?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL limitations?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:30:40 -0000
There are no special characters that XSLT can't handle, and there is no such
thing in XSLT as a null value.

We can't help you unless you are a bit more open. Please tell us what your
input looks like, what output you want to produce, what your code looks
like, and where it is failing.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/