Re: [xsl] XSLT which processor cmd?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT which processor cmd?
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:15:20 +1100
Have you tried using xsl:system-property:

http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/xslt/quickref/xslt_function_systemproperty.html

Lorand, William wrote:
Looked for this in the archives and didn't see it, so...

Is there an easy way *inside an xsl stylesheet* (using an <xsl:value-of>
?) to output the processor and version that your XSL is running under?

(I am in a large company and don't have access to command line or
back-end code)
We are merely provided the XML data and use fairly simple XSL templates
(largely PULL processing)

XSLT 1.0 solution if it exists please;

You may ask Why/What for? A: to know which poss. Extensions, functionality I might use in future B: I like using the which unix cmd

p.s. this list rules! (been reading for 2-3 months now)

Cheers,
bill

Bill Lorand Web Developer E*TRADE Financial william.lorand@xxxxxxxxxx

--