[xsl] Are namespace nodes required in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: [xsl] Are namespace nodes required in XSLT 2.0?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:32:12 +0100 (CET)
  Hi

  I always thought namespace nodes were required in XSLT 2.0
(despite they are optional in XPath 2.0 and namespace axis
is deprecated).

  But while discussing with Colin, I was not able to find
the right verses in [XSLT2].  I think the fact that XSLT 2.0
has xsl:namespace as well as some sentences in "'5.7.3
Namespace Fixup" seem to say namespace nodes are required,
but I can't find it for sure.

  Can anyone comment on this?  Or point the solution out of
the PR?

  Thanks,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com