Re: [xsl] FOP sum

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP sum
From: "Dave Dran" <davedran@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:53:30 +0800
Hi! David!

I find out the problem. It has comma in between the AMT value.
How do I compute this non-numeric AMT.

Thanks

Dave

Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays

<ACT>
<DESC>
<AMT>
10,000
</AMT>
</DESC>
<DESC>
<AMT>
15,000
</AMT>
</DESC>
<DESC>
<AMT>
20,000
</AMT>
</DESC>
<DESC>
<AMT>
30,000
</AMT>
</DESC>
</ACT>

On 12/22/06, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can't seem to get it working you got an error? you got output but not the output you wanted? you got no output?

there is nothing wrong with the code snippet you posted, so presumaly
the error is in some code you didn't show.

You mention fop in your subject line, so I assume you are generating
xsl-fo, in which case you need to determine whether the xslt is
generating the FO XML output that you intented, but that this is not
rendering as you expected, or if the XSLT is not generating teh FO that
you intended. Your posted code gave no indication.

David

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixveda/