Re: [xsl] Meunch away on this

Subject: Re: [xsl] Meunch away on this
From: B Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:13:39 -0500
At 10:16 AM +0000 12/22/06, Nic James Ferrier wrote:
Cool!

You need to write this up on a webpage somewhere.

It is.

1. It is cool.

2. And it is, or will soon be, on the web somewhere. That is, it will be in the official archives of XSL-List, which are not only searchable by people who go look for them, they are also indexed by several popular search engines. And there are several unofficial archives of XSL-List which are also indexed.

I am not suggesting that additional posting of "cool" XSLT stuff is a bad idea, in fact I encourage it. I am simply saying that by posting this on XSL-List it will already be fairly widely available.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML