RE: [xsl] Problem retaining HTML tags during XSL transformation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem retaining HTML tags during XSL transformation
From: <Lalit.Chanchlani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:27:23 +0530
Hi Abel,

I require to do the following :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<elem id="11" date="10 Jan 2007" time="16:55">
Non Title
<title>Title Here</title>
<text>
<PRE> (Start of pre tag)
Within P
After P tag
(End of pre tag) </PRE></text>
</elem>

Using XSLT, I require outputting only the <title> node from the XML.
Please help.

So the output XML should be <title>Title Here</title>.

Please help.

Regards,
Lalit