Re: [xsl] most efficient flat file listing to hierarchical

Subject: Re: [xsl] most efficient flat file listing to hierarchical
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:49:31 -0800
Not to be picky, but following your own gudelines I count 16 lines in
your code ? ?

On 1/11/07, Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
> Notice that not only is this a litlle easier to understand, but that
> the main "powerhorse" (the function f:makeTree() ) is just 17 lines of
> code:

I believe your code is far more readable than mine, but in terms of
lines (which is not trivial to count, but stripping white lines and
placing instructions and result tree elements on their own lines is
quite fair, I think) I count 11 lines in my own code, in total ;-)

-- Abel

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev