Re: [xsl] text indent problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] text indent problem
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:58:04 GMT
me> <block>
me> Some text, no indent, first paragraph, </block>
me>
me>
me>  ie all blocks except the first indented, which was, i thought, what you
me>  wanted.

you did want that block not indented, but you didn't want it to lose all
its content except the first node, which was i now recall the point of
my botched change.

use="generate-id((preceding-sibling::absatz[1]|../node()[1])[last()])"

then, finally:

$ saxon indent2.xml indent2.xsl
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    ========= section 1 ===

<block>
Some text, no indent, first paragraph, <bold>bold text</bold> and
<italic>italicized</italic> text
</block>
<block indent="2em">
<italic>some</italic> other text, with indent
</block>
<block indent="2em">
</block>
<block indent="2em">