Re: [xsl] rendering xml fragment tree as syntax highlighted HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] rendering xml fragment tree as syntax highlighted HTML
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:27:49 +0100 (CET)
Christiane Fritze wrote:

  Hi

> I want to copy a fragment tree from my source xml document
> using <xsl:copy-of/> to the result html document.  This
> xml fragment should be rendered als well known code2html
> tools does it for perl code etc.  It means at least all <
> and > have to be transformed into &lt; and &gt;

  If I understand correctly, you want an XML serializer in
XSLT.  If you use XSLT 2.0, you can take a look at this
serializer:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/

  If you want an example, the following are first the XML
input and second the HTML produced by a simple stylesheet
(the last link) showing serialization with different

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.xml
    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.html
    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.xml

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com