RE: [xsl] Clean XSL code for the following javascript

Subject: RE: [xsl] Clean XSL code for the following javascript
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:42:39 -0000
If you're going to use hexadecimal character references, they need to be
written as

&#x007B;
&#x007D;

But this won't help you. The character references are seen by XSLT/XPath as
curly braces. The mechanism for escaping curly braces in XSLT is to double
them: {{ and }}.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/