[xsl] FO and continued

Subject: [xsl] FO and continued
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:42:24 +1100
Hi
I was wondering if there is a way of getting a "continued on the next pages" at the bottom of the page when a block is broken across pages or "continued..." at the top of a page when a block is broken across page in XSL FO. If this is not provided in the spec, maybe someone who is involved in Antenna House, RenderX or FOP (or any other company that supports an FO processor) can tell me if they have an extension to achieve this. We have not finalised the decision as to what we are using and this feature would help guide our decision making process.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt