RE: [xsl] Converting GMT time to user's local time

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting GMT time to user's local time
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:03:45 -0000
WIth XPath 2.0 you need to:

(a) ensure that the implicit timezone is the user's timezone (that bit
depends on your choice of processor)

(b) convert your date and time to an xs:dateTime (remember that the timezone
can change the date as well as the time)

(c) apply the adjust-time-to-timezone function.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/