RE: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived
From: "Hofman, Peter" <peter.hofman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:22:27 +0100
Hi all,

This might help to ease the pain a little:

Maybe you wanna try lauch4j from sourceforge. With launch4j you can
create a wrapper for saxon8.jar in 5 minutes (I just did. Looked it up
after reading the discussion started by Eliotte Harold).
I created a windows wrapper saxon8.exe in the directory where saxon8.jar
is located.

For me calling saxon is as simple as:

	C:\somedir> c:\java\apps\saxon\saxon8.exe <inputfile>
<stylesheet>

You can always add the saxon8 directory to your path.

For supported platforms have a look at http://launch4j.sourceforge.net/
(near the bottom of the page, just above the 'License' section).

Cheers,
Peter