[xsl] [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 8.1

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 8.1
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:16:30 +0200
Hi,

I am glad to announce that a new version of the oXygen XML Editor is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

oXygen has full XSLT support, covering both XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0, offering editing, validation, transformation, navigation, search references, definitions or occurrences, refactoring, debugging and profiling support. It also provides XPath 1.0 and XPath 2.0 support featuring evaluation and XPath content completion in the XSLT editors.
oXygen is available both as a standalone cross platform application and as a plugin for Eclipse.

Version 8.1 of the oXygen XML Editor improves the support for editing NVDL (Namespace-based Validation and Dispatching Language) scripts with visual diagrams, dynamic content completion, navigation, search and refactoring and adds a number of enhancements, fixes and component updates.
To find the full list of new additions and more details please visit:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

oXygen can be freely evaluated for 30 days and it costs USD 48/225/275 for the academic/professional/enterprise license respectively.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com