[xsl] Regular Expressions (linux system)

Subject: [xsl] Regular Expressions (linux system)
From: "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:02:52 -0500
Hello,

 I am struggling to find a way to do regular expression in my XSLT
code. I am running a linux debian/testing system and as far as I
understand neither xsltproc nor xalan support regular expression
(xsl:analyze-string).
 So the question is what are people using ?

 I have been trying to use EXSLT: Regular Expressions from:
http://www.exslt.org/regexp/index.html

But all I get using xsltproc is:

xmlXPathCompOpEval: function match not found
XPath error : Unregistered function
xmlXPathCompiledEval: 2 objects left on the stack.
runtime error: file my.xsl line 11 element for-each
Failed to evaluate the 'select' expression.

Thanks for suggestions,

--
Mathieu