Re: [xsl] Use pure XPath to test a sequence for being a valid Fibonacci sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] Use pure XPath to test a sequence for being a valid Fibonacci sequence
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:34:39 +0100 (CET)
Abel Braaksma wrote:

  Hi

> Abel Braaksma wrote:

> > Michael Kay wrote:

> >> $fib[1] = 0 and $fib[2] = 1 and
> >>   every $i in 2 to count($fib) satisfies
> >>     $fib[$i] = $fib[$i - 1] + $fib[$i - 2]

> Here's another version, which eases the expression a bit
> by removing the special cases:

> every $i in 1 to count($fib) satisfies
>        $fib[$i] = (0, $fib)[$i] + (0, 1, $fib)[$i]

  Personally, I like the first version.  The second one is
shorter, but the first one as is almost a literal
translation from the mathematical definition.  But it is a
matter of taste, I guess.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com