Re: [xsl] Getting the root namespace from the input document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting the root namespace from the input document
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:16:17 +0100 (CET)
Andrew Welch wrote:

  Hi

> That's really cool too.  This is all news to me - I didn't
> think the prefixes were available to the XSLT
> processor...?

  This is usefull when you deal with document types
where content has QNames (for example WXS schemas or
meta-stylesheets).  You want to be able to guarantee the
string value you construct will be coherent with the
namespaces in scope (bound to a well-known set of
prefixes).  That is not possible in XSLT 1.0.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com