Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Centering text vertically in a table column

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: Centering text vertically in a table column
From: Chris_Graham@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:22:19 +1100
"G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 07/02/2007
04:11:53:

> At 2007-02-06 21:02 +1100, Chris Graham [WarpSpeed] wrote:
> >Just how does one do it?
>
> display-align="center" will centre the contents in the
> block-progression direction.
>
> I hope this helps.

Absolutely!

I looked at (but did not try) that attribute. I thought that it would have
centered the text horizontally on the line, rather than vertically winth
the cell. Obviously I misunderstood it! :-)

The bit 'block-progression direction' is the key bit that I missed.

Thank you very much for your help. Works like a charm.

-Chris

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must:
- Not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee;
- Notify the sender via return email; and
- Delete the message (and any related attachments) from your computer immediately.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Australian Associated Motors Insurers Limited ABN 92 004 791 744 (AAMI), and its related entities, do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Unless otherwise stated, views expressed within this email are the author's own and do not represent those of AAMI.