Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attributes
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:09:49 +0100
Rob Newman wrote:
Hi Abel,

You have got the point - your summary is correct.
Unfortunately that first sort (1) causes xsltproc to seg-fault again. I will keep trying to figure it out.

there must be at least a dozen or so other engines around that do not choke on that one. It is not an error in xslt (what I showed you was correct), but an error in xsltproc. At least give it a try with another engine, to see and feel the difference of a compliant one.