Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:18:10 +0000
From: Marco <spinmar@xxxxxxxxx>

Well for example for persons which develops in os linux (gcc) and not microsoft who are developing in c for obtaining maximum performance (and then they can't use JNI)....

Does C obtain maximum performance?

That aside, if you can't use the JNI (I take it you mean this causes a performance overhead - but I fail to see how that could be significant, compared to the overhead of running an interpreted language like XSLT), then you can write a C wrapper for the gestalt library. That's fairly simple to do.

Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. http://www.msn.txt4content.com/