Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr

Subject: Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attr
From: Marco <spinmar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:55:00 +0100
Colin Adams ha scritto:
From: Marco <spinmar@xxxxxxxxx>
Maybe I was not clear. I'm talking about a xslt engine. Now I'm using libxslt and I'm very happy. I'd like to test my environment using xslt2: so I need a xslt engine (for example saxon) which supports xslt2. But I want to mantein my business logic in c and continue to use only one language.

You are still not being clear. Apparently you are using two languages now - C and XSLT. And you still want to be able to use ONE??
Maybe using other words it's more clear.
I'd like to use only one language (C) for my business logic and to call the xslt engine.
Now I use c for business logic and in my presentation layer I call C api of libxslt to apply stylesheets to my data (formatted in xml).

Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. http://www.msn.txt4content.com/