RE: [xsl] Doctype Declerations Imported StyleSheets

Subject: RE: [xsl] Doctype Declerations Imported StyleSheets
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:31:28 -0000
If there is an <xsl:output> in an imported stylesheet module, and no
<xsl:output> in the importing stylesheet module, then the imported one
should take effect.

(I suspect Manfred has been confused by you referring to "templates" when
you meant modules; or it's possible that I'm the one who's confused).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/