Re: [xsl] XML Tag to Output Math type format

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Tag to Output Math type format
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:47:59 +0100
Byomokesh wrote:
<snip />
-------
Cantidad anual presupuestada

How can I do it? Please any suggestion.......

Do what? Please don't send your question twice unaltered. If you don't receive an answer, it is likely that your question was not clear. If you have forgotten to tell how your stylesheet looks like (a minimized version illustrating your problem) it is hard for people to tell where you went wrong. Please update with your current stylesheet and an explanation of the differences in your output you want solved. Also include what version of XSLT you are using and what format your output is supposed to be: xml, html, xhtml, text.

The only differences I found by looking at it were: whitespace. Add normalize-whitespace() to the offending statements and you are done. If your output is any type of XML/HTML format, whitespace issues like these should not matter

Cheers,
-- Abel