RE: [xsl] Xsl:copy-of writes xmlns:xsi always - Any way to avoid this?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xsl:copy-of writes xmlns:xsi always - Any way to avoid this?
From: <binu.idicula@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:26:34 +0530
Thanks  Micheal for the quick reply,

I have to stick onto XSLT1.0.

I used the following .. But the problem was that it is not copying
nested.
It just copies the direct chile element nodes. If the child element has
another child, do I have to write one more for-each OR is there a simple
way.

            <xsl:for-each select="./*">
                <xsl:element name="{name()}"
namespace="{namespace-uri()}">
                <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
                <xsl:apply-templates/>
            </xsl:element>
            </xsl:for-each>

Once I select a particular node, all the contents (including next level
- children) should be translated to another XML. Please advice.

regards
Binu Kuttikkattu Idicula