RE: [xsl] Transforming a non-hierarchical XML into a hierarchical one

Subject: RE: [xsl] Transforming a non-hierarchical XML into a hierarchical one
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:43:29 -0000
I'm guessing from your choice of element names that your hierarchic
structure is positional rather than defined by pointers.

This makes it a positional grouping problem. Such problems are always much
easier in XSLT 2.0, so you need to make it clear whether you want a 1.0 or a
2.0 solution.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/