Re: [xsl] XSLT Output contains the unwanted content of all elements as text

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Output contains the unwanted content of all elements as text
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:46:35 +0100 (CET)
Abel Braaksma wrote:

  Hi

> Florent, that is not the case. Though I often use your
> throw-away template because it is so easy and has clear
> semantics, the normal precedence rules apply, even if you
> use the element() constructor for a match

  But a matching template would never looked for that
element, as the default template rule for elements would be
redefined to do nothing, and the root element would match
it.

  So the entire tree walk would stop at the... root element:

    <xsl:template match="*"/>

    <xsl:template match="non-root-element">
      Can never be reached.
    </xsl:template>

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com