Re: [xsl] Error at element constructor...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Error at element constructor...
From: SEXpeare <sexpeare@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:42:01 +0100
Thx Michael, but this is a Web Service, and the XML comes in a
DataHandler wich I pass to the getISFromDH to obtain the InputStream,
wich systemId should I use for that???

2007/3/12, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I would guess from the name that super.getISFromDH(adjuntoXml) is returning
an InputStream. If that's the case then you haven't supplied a systemId on
the StreamSource object passed as the first argument to transform().
Probably somewhere in your code there is a call on document() with a
relative URI, which can't be resolved if the base URI isn't known. Call
setSystemId() on the Source for the XML source document just as you did for
the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/