Re: [xsl] XSL Variable not getting set

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Variable not getting set
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:14:58 +0100
mIchael wolff wrote:
Here is where i am calling it from:

<xsl:template match="niku:QueryResult/niku:Records">
		<xsl:for-each-group select="niku:Record"
group-by="@gl">

<snip />

we are guessing here. Likely some context node is not what you think it is, or something else is going on, but in the code piece you send there is no reference of your $Found, so it is hard to determine where you go wrong. Please create a snippet that is working, and shows your non-evaluated variable and the (possibly) empty-evaluating current-group(). Also, include a tiny input tree, so we understand what the variable is evaluated against. Make both the snippet and the input small enough to grasp easily and large enough to illustrate your problem.

-- Abel