Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file
From: "Senthilkumaravelan K" <skumaravelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:29:25 -0700
Hi Abel,
I need to find data type of all the elements of the message part.
for the given XML

<wsdl:types>
  <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://server.mydomain.com";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
 <element name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
 <element name="getAddressFromNameReturn" type="tns2:Address"/>
 <element name="name1" type="xsd:string"/>
 <element name="address" type="tns2:Address"/>
 <element name="firstName" type="xsd:string"/>
 <element name="lastName" type="xsd:string"/>
 <element name="address1" type="tns2:Address"/>
</schema>
  <schema elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://server.mydomain.com";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
 <complexType name="Phone">
  <sequence>
   <element name="areaCode" type="xsd:int"/>
   <element name="exchange" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
   <element name="number" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
  </sequence>
 </complexType>
 <complexType name="Address">
  <sequence>
   <element name="city" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
   <element name="phoneNumber" nillable="true" type="tns2:Phone"/>
   <element name="state" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
   <element name="streetName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
   <element name="streetNum" type="xsd:int"/>
   <element name="zip" type="xsd:int"/>
  </sequence>
 </complexType>
</schema>
</wsdl:types>
<wsdl:message name="addEntryRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="name" element="impl:name1"/>
  <wsdl:part name="address" element="impl:address"/>
</wsdl:message>

transform it as name1 >xsd:string address>Address> city >xsd:string phoneNumber tns2:Phone> areaCode >xsd:int exchange >xsd:string number > xsd:string state > xsd:string streetName > xsd:string streetNum > xsd:int zip > xsd:int The objective is to get all the type data for all the elements till it is string or int.

Regards,
Senthil
On 3/14/07, Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:
> Hi
> I need help in recursive loop to find out till I reach primitive data
> "TYPE" of request response parts.
>
> For example of Address and Phone ,I need to do recursive till it yield
> to primitive types of the type.
>
> This is my XSLT  and WSDL file and for the same are

Hi Senthil,

As a regular poster I am sure you are aware that just posting large
ominous stylesheets and sources with rather vague descriptions is not
going to help us finding answers to your problems quickly. We want to
help you, but make it easy for us by providing us with a
smallest-possible sample of both XSLT and XML that illustrates your
problem and make clear what output you expect and what your current
output is.

Often you will find that by minimizing your own problem to the core,
will help you finding and/or defining your problem/solution.

-- Abel