Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursive Processor to find Type of complex type for WSDL file
From: Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham <senthil@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:01:12 -0700
Hi Stephen,
I have found an good example for similar kind of project what am looking for
http://tomi.vanek.sk/index.php?page=wsdl-viewer
It is very useful for me.
Hope it might be useful for others too.

Thanks
Senthil
On Mar 14, 2007, at 12:10 PM, sthomas2@xxxxxxx wrote:

I think the comments in the transform explain the usage about as well as
possible. Perhaps you should look into the commercial tools I posted on
the XSL list. I know that <oXygen/> at least runs fine on OS X, since
that's what I use at home. (Alas, at work I am forced to use a Pee Cee.)