RE: [xsl] xml includes

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml includes
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:06:30 +0100
You don't need a link to the stylesheet inside your XML file - though if
you're doing the transformation in the browser then it's probably the
easiest option, because anything else requires a bit of Javascript. It all
depends really on how you want the user to select the XML file for display.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/