Re: [xsl] Use same xml file with different XSL stylesheets

Subject: Re: [xsl] Use same xml file with different XSL stylesheets
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:05:19 -0400
Can someone explain to me how this method and its results vary from a
simple transform, import, or use of document()?

-Steve

On 3/30/07, Ignacio Garcia del Campo <igarc001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, probably this is what would work best.

Using the processor to point to both the stylesheet and base xml document
and then create the html, without creating the file with
"<?xml-stylesheet?>"

The other solution was to create base_01.xml and base_02.xml with a
container inside that point to the base xml file and then use the stylesheet
to load it, using document();

Something like:

--base_01.xml--
<?xml-stylesheet ....?>