RE: RE: [xsl] How do I omit XML declaration in output?

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] How do I omit XML declaration in output?
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:21:48 -0400
I am on Windows, but the processing pipeline is built with ANT and I use the Java version of Saxon for transformations, so .NET isn't in the picture here. In fact, the computers here run Win2K (a quick search of my registry for the string ".NET" came back empty).

Thanks for your input, though.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email