Re: [xsl] xpath analyser in XSL-T 1 or 2

Subject: Re: [xsl] xpath analyser in XSL-T 1 or 2
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:39:54 -0600
On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:05:22 -0600, bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> parts so that one part of a relevant value in an expression could be
> replaced by another to see if a different result was returned. For
> example if I have:

Please see: http://dnovatchev.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!44B0A32C2CCF7488!112.entry

Where you will find Dimitre Novatchev's first official blog entry, which contains,

---
On this blog I will announce new versions of the tools I've developed -- the XPath Visualizer and the FXSL library among some of the more well-known ones.

To start:

     * Here is a list of articles and conference papers on FXSL -- the Functional Programming Library for XSLT.
     * Here is a list of my solutions to interesting XSLT or XPath problems.
     * Here and here are the official download locations for the XPath Visualizer (for IE5+ and for Mozilla).
     * Here is an article about my implementation of EXSLT for MSXML4.
---

The XPath Visualizer is the tool you are looking for (linked to in the entry), though I would also recommend spending some time learning about FXSL.

That said, before you do that... Subscribe > http://dnovatchev.spaces.live.com/feed.rss < and consider yourself a better, more informed, and eventually: a smarter human being because of it. ;-)

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson