Re: [xsl] xpath analyser in XSL-T 1 or 2

Subject: Re: [xsl] xpath analyser in XSL-T 1 or 2
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:00:58 +0200
The XPath Visualizer is the tool you are looking for (linked to in the entry),
No it's not. I want to be able to split the parts of the query out so
that relevant parts can in a form be substituted, not so that someone
learning Xpath can sit and fiddle with the form.

though I would also recommend spending some time learning about FXSL.

yes I'm familiar with it. I don't know why it is but everyone seems
to be suggesting things I've known for a few years as things I should
really consider getting acquainted with.
That said, before you do that... Subscribe > http://dnovatchev.spaces.live.com/feed.rss < and consider yourself a better, more informed, and eventually: a smarter human being because of it. ;-)

Isn't he in the Planet XML feed? If not I guess he should be.