Re: [xsl] Dreamweaver XSL Tranforms

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dreamweaver XSL Tranforms
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 13:46:34 +0200
Robert Koberg wrote:

I personally do not like to use it in eclipse, mainely because all functionanlity of the standalone editor cannot be reproduced (right now I am thinking of 'Find All').

I am not aware of things that cannot be reproduced, Find All (plus advanced Replace) is done with Ctrl-H in Eclipse, but is, of course, the Eclipse equivalent of this. I think the main reason people (like myself) choose to use the plugin instead of standalone version is: your project is already in Eclipse, you know Eclipse top to bottom, using plugin let you stay with your favorite dev app. Of course, if you are doing only XML + XSLT editing etc, the standalone is much easier and quicker to master than a full-fledged dev env like Eclipse.