[xsl] Pre-rendering Output

Subject: [xsl] Pre-rendering Output
From: "Mike Wilt" <mikewilt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 04:00:07 -0400
Hello:

I am working on an XMLTV project that must parse a gigantic xml file,
but once the output is processed by xslt and php the output is only a
few hundred lines of html code.  Is there a way to "pre-render" the
php page to improve load times?

Put another way: every time the page loads, it refers to the XML file.
Because the output is only going to change at the top or bottom of
the hour, I am seeking a way to cache the php output once, then serve
that html throughout the next half hour.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for any advice/leads!

Mike

PS- If there are any XMLTV---XSLT---PHP experts out there in search of
a freelance assignment please let me know.  It would be nice to have
some help with the project referenced above.  Email me for more
details.  Thanks again.