Re: [xsl] Xsl:param from PHP to html

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xsl:param from PHP to html
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:57:06 +0100
> I don't think the parameter gets passed from PHP using this
> header. With

when you declare a paraeter that just allows the external evironment to
pass in a value of that arameter, using whatever syntax is apropriate to
that environment, so whatever function you use in php to initaiate an
xsl transform will have some arguments or set methods or soem other
mechanism for passing in values for parameters, I don't know php
so can't give you the details. What you showed were some namespace
declarations on some xml, but they don't have anything to do with
parameter passing.

David