Re: [xsl] check the type of the $pattern argument to a regular expression?

Subject: Re: [xsl] check the type of the $pattern argument to a regular expression?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:46:43 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Kay wrote:

  Hi

> Short of writing a regular expression that only matches
> valid regular expressions (which sounds like an
> interesting exercise for the reader), I think you'll have
> to resort to extensions for this one.

  If you (the OP) only want to be able to catch errors
because of invalid regular expressions, you can be
interested by the following:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/error-safe/

  This is an extension to Saxon to provide try/catch ability
to XSLT.  This is experimental and has drawbacks, but it can
be usable in some cases.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com