RE: [xsl] XSLT Dead?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Dead?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:15:07 +0100
> How about the discussion of build vs. buy, specifically:

Seems completely orthogonal to me. It just means that when you build, you
choose your own technology, when you buy, it's more likely to be chosen by
your supplier. One might argue that the productivity/performance tradeoff is
more likely to favour XSLT for in-house applications rather than bought-in
applications; but I know for a fact there are plenty of people developing
and distributing commercial applications that use XSLT either visibly or
under the covers (some of them are my customers).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/