[xsl] XSLT recursive template to check grand parent

Subject: [xsl] XSLT recursive template to check grand parent
From: Tech Guru <tech_gr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Group,
                I am trying to develop a recursive template to check grand parent of a node and print some child info about grand parent. I face some problem  of selecting grand parent in the recursive template. I have put xslt template for your information

<xsl:template name="urlParentTemplate">
<xsl:param name="parent"/>
<xsl:value-of select="concat('*',$parent/YMIA:Id)"/>
<xsl:if test="ancestor::$parent[2]"> <!-- it gives error here -->
<xsl:call-template name="urlParentTemplate">
<xsl:with-param name="parent" select="ancestor::*[2]"/><!-- it gives error here too-->
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

- R