Re: [xsl] XSLT Text Processing: Fun with Anagrams

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Text Processing: Fun with Anagrams
From: "Rashmi Rubdi" <rashmi.sub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:11:16 -0400
Thank you. From looking at the name of the file: utfxdoc_xhtml.xsl
stylesheet produces the syntax highlighting in XHTML format, which is
also very useful.

I try to keep my pages in XHTML format , the Code2HTML plug-in ,
creates output in HTML currently, although I think it could easily be
changed to XHTML by changing the case of the tags to lower case.

-Regards
Rashmi