Re: RE: [xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] Question about send_email - separator for multiple recipients - need help!!!!!
From: "Rashmi Rubdi" <rashmi.sub@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:11:24 -0400
On 5/1/07, Shirley Gasch <sgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I attempted to attach xsl files to my reply, but the email was
refused.

Hi Shirley,

I was reading the "XSL-List Guidelines" thread today here's an excerpt of it:

"............... Since Mulberry's mailing lists have in the past been
unwittingly used
for spreading viruses in e-mail attachments, all e-mail attachments
are banned from the XSL-List.

XSL stylesheets are XML files, and XML files are text files, so this
does not affect the majority of posts to the list since you can
include the files' text in the body of your message. If you need to
refer to a binary file such as a PDF file, you should put the file on
a Web site or FTP site and include the file's URL in your XSL-List
post.

If you do include an attachment in your XSL-List post -- even a HTML
attachment -- your message will bounce..........."

Do you know the format that would not be refused? I didn't
want to put both stylesheets in the reply.

Shirley

-Regards Rashmi