[xsl] Hands-on XSL-FO class in Europe in June 2007

Subject: [xsl] Hands-on XSL-FO class in Europe in June 2007
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 22:44:06 -0400
cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO List, Antenna House support, RenderX support

Just a quick note that a publicly-subscribed hands-on "Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO" class has been scheduled for June 11-12, 2007 in Helsinki Finland where I will be the instructor. Please see our home page linked below for details on how to register for this event.

--
Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc