RE: [xsl] Return system's date and time

Subject: RE: [xsl] Return system's date and time
From: "J. S. Rawat" <jrawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:16:31 +0530
Done !!1 and thanks to all you !!!

At 11:28 AM 5/14/2007 +0100, you wrote:
Abel was incorrect. Whether or not you can use an XPath 2.0 function depends
on the version of the Saxon software that you have installed, not on the
version attribute in your stylesheet. You are referencing "saxon.jar" which
is Saxon 6.x, which only supports XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0. You need to
download a more recent Saxon version: the latest is Saxon 8.9.0.3.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/