RE: [xsl] RE: Accessing Browser Header from within XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Accessing Browser Header from within XSL
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:29:14 +0100
> Is there a way to access the browser header (Accept-Language)
> variables from within an XSL template? I have been searching
> the Web and Mailing list for these answer and haven't found anything.

Not directly. Somewhere there will be an application that's invoked by the
web server and that in turn invokes the XSLT transformation. That
application has access to the HTTP headers and can extract information and
supply it to the stylesheet in the form of parameters.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/